Selling your property is not as easy as it seems, you can decide to sell it by yourself o hire a real estate agent. If you choose to contract an estate agent, it would be a little bit more expensive, but they will take responsibility for advertising, showing you potential buyers, negotiate the price of the house and also caring for any problem that can be presented. http://integrated-realty.net/ is the best place to contact a professional agent to guide you in your selling quest.
Here are some suggestions to help you sell your home:
- Deciding to sell: first of all, you need to take a look at what is happening in the broader market and what is the best for your particular situation. Also decide it´s better for you, whether to buy a house before or after selling your current house.
- Choosing an agent: As it was mentioned above, an agent will be in charge of advertising, showing and completing the legal requirements of selling your property, so you need to be careful in who you choose. The agent will work on a plan in how you want to sell your home.
- Determine your selling price: Avoid asking too much for the house, even though you paid a certain amount of money it doesn´t mean that it must cost the same. Your agent has knowledge of the market and knows what kind of prices like your home, is garnering now. Pricing your house too high will discourage interested parties to making an offer.
- Don´t over upgrade: Quick repairs before selling your property always pay off. Exaggerated makeovers not too much. You definitely won´t have your money back if you make such improvements. Instead, you could get a new fresh coat paint of the walls, replace door handles, fix leaky faucets or any broken pipe, make sure closet doors are on track and clean the grout.
- First impressions are always the only impression: It doesn´t matter how good the interior of your home looks, buyers had already judged your house before they walked through the door. You never have a second chance to a make a new first impression; it is crucial to make people feel welcome, warm, and safe as they approach the house. Spruce up your property´s exterior with inexpensive shrubs and brightly colored flowers.
As soon as you have accepted the best offer on the table, the solicitor will push the conveyancing process forward; that is why you need to negotiate with the buyer about what is included in the sale such as white goods. In this stage you are too close to securing the sale, so keep in contact with your potential buyer and estate agent to ensure the solicitor is still committed to the deal. On the day of completion, your estate agent will receive the sum of the buyer, and you will have to hand over your keys. Also, this video will provide you some tips before putting your house on sale.